Employment type: Full Time
Experience required: Associate
As an Account manager, you’ll …
- Proactively manage your schedule, pipeline, and priorities to effectively manage clients’ needs.
- Ability to learn and work with tools (such as Apollo.io, SendGrid, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Trello, etc.) to maximize client satisfaction.
- Serve as the voice of the client by providing internal feedback on how to maximize customer value and resolve customer concerns with urgency.
- Work with team members to assist and resolve client requests.
- Stay on top of trends, changes, and actions by competitors that could impact clients.
- Assist in additional work as needed. After all, this is a start-up so wearing many hats comes with the territory!
- 3+ Years of experience in an Account Manager or Account Manager-type role.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Ideal: Apollo.io, Expandi, MillionVerifier, SendGrid, MailReach, GlockApps, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Trello, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Hubspot, etc.
- Ideal: Bachelor’s Degree
and your core competencies are:
- High EQ. “Reading the room” and responding to internal and external needs.
- Trainable. We will train on specific technology tools.
- Communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Wearer of Many Hats. Getting your hands dirty to expand your knowledge base and help the company grow.
- Attitude. The “can do” attitude.